Monday, December 13, 2010

This is a picture of my competition in E.M.R center, koronadal city, Best bodies of 2010.

                     
in this competition i got the 1st place.

                                              This is the picture of my Creative white cloth attire

            
      This is the picture of my partner, and she got some best awards. then the Champion



That`s why i decide to make a my BLOG cause i love the fashion.


This picture is my first join in BODY FEST.
and i got the 1st place.                                                                 
and i got the award, Best in production number               
and the other`s got the, Champion, and, Second place. 


in this competition, its not depend on your height. but think about it,
my height is 5`6 but i got the 1st place.
i didn't expect that i got the 1st place, but thank god.
All i can say is, it so AWESOME.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment